30. Misfortunes do happen to people of earth due to mistakes done by them or others or due to their carelessness or due to natural events resulting out of universal laws and principles.
33. Spiritual energies and spiritual personalities are primordial (original) all other forms came later.
35. A human being's place of birth and time of birth have some role in shaping his personality and destiny; but stars and planets are not responsible for this phenomena and hence, astrology is a pseudoscience with erroneous basic assumptions. The predictive success of astrology is only fifty percent if it is to be evaluated statistically.
36. The vast majority of miracles in this world are not really miracles in the real sense just as magic is no miracle for the magician.
37. There exist an enormously big group of invisible, intelligent and immortal spiritual beings in our universe and they all carry out various functions perfectly as per the will of God, excepting a few rebellious lower order groups here and there including on our earth who have willfully decided to embrace evil by going against God's will.
38. Human beings are inherently imperfect; but they are capable of achieving improvements and advancing towards perfection.
39. The rebellious invisible spiritual beings present on earth have been responsible for creating certain apparently miraculous situations now and then on earth to confuse gullible and immature human beings to comprehend the truths about God.
40. God does not allow perpetuation of evil by anyone; but the divine acts of corrections may appear as slow to those who do not have the ability to comprehend God and His ways.
41. All creative designs of living beings, non living things and organizations that we observe on earth reflect certain pattern replication which are of divine origin and creativity.
42. Creativity is a divine quality; humans have got it due to their ancestry that links them to God.
43. Though God is the Universal Father of all living beings, visible and invisible, mortals and immortals all throughout the universes, it does not mean that all beings got into existence by the direct act of God. God acts through self distribution and delegation!
44. It must be the prime duty of all humans having non-defective minds to love God unconditionally and try to experience Him as much as they could. When a person loves God truly, unselfish affection to all others naturally radiates from him or her.
45. Modern day humans are fortunate than their forefathers because they live in an era of advanced knowledge which, if they so desire, could be of much advantage to them for nurturing both body and mind.
46. Insatiable greed and selfishness, desire to control others, desire to inflict pain to others, insatiable desire for pleasures at the cost of others, unwillingness to seek truth even while capable of doing it, unwillingness to seek improvements in life and blaming God or others for all problems of life are all potential evils which make a man or woman to move away from God.
47. Earth is presently evil dominated and good people naturally face much odds on earth. But that does not mean that it would remain that way for ever or it would go from worse to the worst.
48. The civilization of earth would keep on improving from generation to generation and would ultimately reach it peak some thousands of years later. During the course of its progress, it would also face various calamities caused by imperfect human acts. But humans would never be permitted to inflict total destruction of earth by God.
49. Humans of earth have limitations of body and mind. Hence they would never ever be able to go beyond their inherent capacities while they live on earth.
50. For human minds to advance, they need to forgo their perishable material bodies and acquire certain divinely gifted mind powers that enable them to transcend the limitations of their material minds.