2. Discovered wealth — riches derived from the uncultivated resources of mother earth.
3. Trade wealth — riches obtained as a fair profit in the exchange and barter of material goods.
4. Unfair wealth — riches derived from the unfair exploitation or the enslavement of one’s fellows.
5. Interest wealth — income derived from the fair and just earning possibilities of invested capital.
6. Genius wealth — riches accruing from the rewards of the creative and inventive endowments of the human mind.
7. Accidental wealth— riches derived from the generosity of one’s fellows or taking origin in the circumstances of life.
9. Trust funds — wealth lodged in your hands by your fellows for some specific use, now or in the future.
Let me conclude this with another quote from the Urantia Book :
High civilizations are born of the sagacious correlation of material wealth, intellectual greatness, moral worth, social cleverness, and cosmic insight.
[Please also take some time to come back and read my previous blogs and blogs on other topics as well. You can reach to those by clicking the links in this page. I would be happy if you take some time to express your views using the comments facility down below. Please use the same comment facility to interact with me for any doubts or clarifications that you might have. Here is the page link which gives the list of all my blogs where you can open all my blog titles.]