Friday, July 11, 2014
What Are The Essential Precautions to be taken by Modern People to Prevent their Governments to Hamper Progress?
The following is a commentary with an advice given by one invisible member of the universe administration keeping a watch on the evolutionary progress of human beings of earth, to those modern day humans who have attained reasonably higher levels of maturity and intellectual capacities:
“The great struggle in the evolution of government has concerned the concentration of power. The universe administrators (consisting of the members of the invisible beings under the authority of God) have learned from experience that the evolutionary peoples on the inhabited worlds (such as your world, earth) are best regulated by the representative type of civil government when there is maintained proper balance of power between the well-co-ordinated executive, legislative, and judicial branches.
“In the long struggle between division of authority and unity of command, the dictator won. The early powers of the primitive council of elders (in your world) were gradually concentrated in the person of the absolute monarch. After the arrival of real kings, the groups of elders persisted as quasi-legislative-judicial advisory bodies. Later on (as it stands now), legislatures of co-ordinate status made their appearance, and eventually supreme courts of adjudication were established separate from the legislatures.
"And having done this, you should select your most competent and worthy fellows as chief executives.
"For representatives in the legislative branch you should elect only those who are qualified intellectually and morally to fulfill such sacred responsibilities.
"As judges of your high and supreme tribunals (and courts) only those who are endowed with natural ability and who have been made wise by good experience only should be chosen.
2. Crafty plots and ideas of ignorant and superstitious people
3. Retardation of scientific progress.
4. Dominance of average and mediocre people in key positions of administration
5. Domination by vicious minority groups of your peoples
6. Control of government by ambitious and clever would-be dictators.
7. Disasters and disruptions of your systems by unnecessary panic.
8. Exploitation of your people by some unscrupulous people among you.
9. Taxation enslavement of the citizenry by the state.
10. Failure of social and economic fairness.
11. Influence and control of your governments by your religious groups
12. Acts that prevent justified personal liberty.
"While there is a divine and ideal form of government, the same cannot be revealed to you now. It is divinely mandated that humans of earth and all other such planets discover and adapt the ideal form of government slowly by their own experience and wisdom during the course of their progressive evolution forward".